The Carme Project is a series of Arduino-based high-altitude balloon flights. The goals of the Carme Project are several. First, we intend to use Arduino to build a simple transmitter that can tell us where the balloon is. There are signals sent. First, there is an APRS telemetry signal that can be received by the existing network of ground-based high-altitude balloon receivers. Second, we are going to broadcast a Morse-code signal that can be picked up by anyone with a standard FM radio. Both transmissions will take place in the 70cm amateur radio spectrum.
This page collects documents and posts about the project.
- Requirements Specification
- Design Alternatives
- Test Plan
- I completed the IoT Specialization on Coursera (5/16/2016)
- Carme Test Plan (5/15/2016)
- Carme Design Alternatives (5/8/2016)
- New Balloon Project (4/28/2016)
- Building an FM Beacon (7/23/2015)
Image by Justin Hamel via Wikimedia Commons.