Master Plan Committee
In 2009, the Howard County Government developed a set of steps each village must go through to complete a redevelopment of its village center. One of these steps was developing a master plan for the redevelopment and in 2010 and 2011, this task in Long Reach fell to a Master Plan Committee. I sat committee with Columbia Council members Henry Dagenais, Ed Coleman, and Paul Bernard. We produced a recommendation and the Village Board refined that recommendation into a master plan. Both are linked to, below.
- The New Long Reach Village Center (5/2/2017)
- Thank You (4/26/2009)
- Who is a Stakeholder? (4/18/2009)
- Greening the Columbia Association (4/16/2009)
- Mass Transit Alternatives for Columbians (4/10/2009)
- CA Openness and Transparency (4/7/2009)
- Baltimore Sun Story on the CA Election (4/5/2009)
- Join My Facebook Page (3/31/2009)
- My Candidate Statement for the Columbia Council (3/22/2009)
- Village Revitalization and the Columbia Association (3/16/2009)
- My Candidacy for the Columbia Council (3/15/2009)
- Letter to the Long Reach Village Board Regarding PELU (4/1/2008)
Image by Orchard Development Corporation.